Here is a list of blogs/sites I find useful.
- www.themadfermentationist.com – A blog stuffed with brew logs and experiments. A real gold mine for the curious brewer.
- www.thebeerengingeblog.com – An artistic written blog with a lot of brewing philosophy by Michael Dawson.
- www.chopandbrew.com – Food and beer making by an video geek, I think Chip Walton will post some really nice videos later on.
- www.sverigesbryggradio.blogspot.se – (Swe) Pretty fresh blog. So far there’s some cool spontaneous fermenting experiments on there.
- http://www.lindhcraftbeer.com – (Swe) A blog by a homebrewer with a lot of pretty pictures, it’s an eye treat! This blog has also ended up being a great resource for homebrewers with a lot of equipment and procedure info.
- www.hembryggarbloggen.blogspot.se – (swe) A gang of brewers that has been bloging and brewing together for quite some time. Nice, well documented blog in Swedish.